Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

eating time

These pictures were taken yesterday at lunch, the kids love sitting by each other. Noah tries to drop some of his food down to his sister. Ava has started on formula, I breastfed her exclusively for 6 months, but then she decided she was too big to lay there and eat, so she like to hold her own bottle and sit up to watch her brother play. She has also started eating baby food.


Ava's face after eating a bite of plums!!

Peanut butter mouth!

I will try to keep updating during the summer, I am starting to work toward getting into nursing school, so I start taking classes next week....I also am working 2 nights a week at great clips just to get out of the house and have some me time, so we will see how that goes. Ill try to teach Jeff to update, so you can hear from him too.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Ava is getting big!

You sound like you are very busy. Good luck with your classes.