Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

tis the season

I am probably one of the most Christmas crazy people that I know. I LOVE Christmas...I love the hustle and bustle in the stores, the Christmas music, the crisp air when it hits your cheeks, the twinkling lights, the smells, the sights....OH sigh:) I just get excited talking about it!!! We decorated the house today, and the kids even got their own Christmas trees for their room!! Jeff and I were talking about how magical it would have been to have your own tree, and decorate it however you wanted...I bought stuff end of season last year to decorate their trees but as they grow they can add their own stuff. Ava decorating her "twee"
look what i have!
Our sweet little "adopted grandma" she lives across the street, and brought us over some homemade cranberry sauce, just in time for a picture! She is the one who watches my kids while I run quick errands! We love her like she was our own!! silly sissy Cute big brother
This is Jeff's ornament from when he was a kid, he says he remembers when he and his mom bought it. It's his favorite, now its on his little boys tree!
mommy little helper
could she be anymore beautiful? Jeff's mom gave us this ornament after our honeymoon "cruise". She is so thoughtful! She is the one who got me so addicted to memorable ornaments!
My friend Cassie Wheeler gave me this ornament when I was 17...thanks sweetie! Oh yea, I have a think for snowmen...they totally do it for me!
For some reason I am having a really hard time getting motivated to write a Christmas letter. I usually have it mailed all ready, but I haven't even started yet...give me a word of encouragement would ya?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crystal! You are SO creative and thoughtful. I love to stay in touch with you and your kids this way. Dale does too. Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Holidays to you!