Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ava's 2nd birthday!!!

I ordered this dress of etsy.com...it's one of my favorite places to shop. It came about a week ago,I let her try it on and she has been asking to wear her "berfday dress" every day since!Ava's new favorite character is Dora...and she loves dress up!Uncle Brad and AvaHaHaHa, HeHeHe I got to the cake first!!Ava and Daddy...her favorite person in the world right now...Cheesy grinAunt "mannie" and AvaGrandma, Ava and Nanapainted piggies!She got this doll house from Grandpa Rock, and she played with it longer than I have ever seen her play with a toy!Ava's new car I remember my mom saying "I hope you get a kid that acts just like you" well I did, she allready learned the eye roll...im in for it

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Crystal your kids are gorgeous!!! Glad to see things are still going good. I hope our kiddos get to meet someday. Dad thinks even with the age difference Ava and my daughter Cheyenne will get along good. Lol, she is me with a major attitude. Well have a fantabulistic weekend and kiss and hug those gorgeous babies for me.